What is Mediation?
Mediation is a powerful and increasingly common way to enable people to have a conversation about a financial or other matter about which they are in dispute. A mediator is a neutral, impartial person who facilitates this conversation.
More traditional methods of dispute resolution, such as litigation and tribunals, may be costly, frustratingly slow and damaging to relationships, often beyond repair. Unresolved issues can contribute to stressful work and unproductive environments and produce negative publicity.
Mediation is a fast, economical and confidential alternative method of allowing those in dispute to reach an acceptable settlement. The vast majority of cases settle on the day of the mediation, which can usually be arranged at short notice.
Did You Know?
- Discussions with the mediator and details of any possible settlement are strictly confidential.
- Any settlement is agreed between the participants and not imposed by the mediator.
- Mediation is quicker and more cost-effective than alternatives.
- There are no hidden costs; the pre-agreed fee for the mediation session is all you will pay.
- Mediation has a very high success rate.
- Mediation has helped hundreds of people just like you.
Arrange A Mediation with The Vision Maven
Call 020 7629 9009 or email now.